Grape Water mist - Caudalie Eau De Raisin



Caudalie is one of this 'famous French pharmacy' brands, known for its use of grape and wine extracts in skincare. I like skincare that uses natural ingredients and the idea of grape antioxidants  is very appealing to me. Some of the products have
been hit or miss for me, but in general I'm satisfied with their products and like the philosophy behind it. Caudalie doesn't use any  parabens, mineral oils and SLS, which is great for sensitive skin and those one out there looking for natural brands. The formulation is not rich in ingredients and they focus solely on grape extracts, but it's all high quality, especially for the price you pay. 
I have the Caudalie Eau De Raisin, Grape Water Moisturizing Spray for a while now. Their grape water is quite popular in the beauty world, the beauty elixir is the star product.


Packaging looks simple and clean. White-green colors are typical for Caudalie, to give you that all natural feel. I have the travel friendly 75 ml spray bottle., there is also a 200 ml version.  
The description says it all: 100%  grape BIO. Contains 100% plant-based water, preservative and fragrance free, ingredients are: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen.



I'm a fan of mist water spray to fresh -up and hydrate my face (while on the go). I love to use them, especially in the summer but it's also good to have them in the winter when your face tends to be dry. The product is incredibly versatile, it can be used as a, toner, setting spray, refreshing mist and after shower mist, it feels fresh and hydrating and smells nice.
However you have to decide for yourself whatever this thermal water is worth it's price tag, because I think it’s more expensive abroad than in France.  I paid between 3-4euros  for 75 ml.

Pros
  • Refreshing and hydrating
  • Simple and clean packaging
  • 100% natural  ingredients , Bio grape water
  • Smells nice

Cons

  • Can be expensive outside France

No comments